Filter list bySort by top rated Sort by most reviewed
view hidden gems view worst rated
- View All in Simferopol'
- Bars and Pubs in Simferopol'
- Hostels in Simferopol'
- Hotels in Simferopol'
- Restaurants in Simferopol'
- Tourist Attractions in Simferopol'
Cities nearby Simferopol'
- Bakhchysaray, Ukraine (~29km)
- Alushta, Ukraine (~39km)
- Bilohirs’k, Ukraine (~41km)
- Saky, Ukraine (~45km)
- Yalta, Russia (~50km)
- Balaklava, Ukraine (~53km)
- Miskhor, Ukraine (~58km)
- Sevastopol, Ukraine (~58km)
- Sevastopol', Russia (~63km)
- Yevpatoriya, Russia (~64km)
- Monument to the Sunken Ships in Sevastopol - 4.90 (11081 reviews)
- Vorontsov Palace - 4.80 (9028 reviews) Gothic-style mansion amid a large park
- National Preserve of Tauric Chersonesos - 4.80 (4963 reviews) UNESCO-listed ancient Greek city ruins
- Панорама «Оборона Севастополя 1854–1855 гг.» - 4.80 (3636 reviews) Museum devoted to the Crimean War
- Count's Jetty - 4.80 (3552 reviews)
- The Khan's Palace - 4.60 (3186 reviews) UNESCO-listed Moorish-style palace
- Chufut-Kale - 4.80 (2481 reviews)
- Diorama - 4.80 (1550 reviews)
- Museum of the Black Sea Fleet - 4.70 (1245 reviews) Exhibits on the Black Sea Fleet
- Bell of Chersonesos - 4.80 (1143 reviews)
- Foros Church of the Resurrection of Christ - 4.90 (1054 reviews)
- St. Vladimir's Cathedral - 4.80 (738 reviews)
- Cape Fiolent - 4.90 (582 reviews)
- Eski Kermen - 4.80 (566 reviews)
- Khram Solntsa - 4.90 (540 reviews)
- "Chernomorochka" - 4.40 (49 reviews)
What's a Most reviewed?
The list is sorted by the number of ratings in Tourist Attractions category.Last updated on Dec 28, 2019. The ratings in this website are provided from Google Maps publicly available sources. This website does not affiliate with Google Maps in any way.