721 Legakabe St, Diepkloof, Soweto, 1864, South Africa
Contact+27 76 863 5548
Rating on Google Maps4.80 (20 reviews)
- Saturday: Open 24 hours
- Sunday: Open 24 hours
- Monday: Open 24 hours
- Tuesday: Open 24 hours
- Wednesday: Open 24 hours
- Thursday: Open 24 hours
- Friday: Open 24 hours
ReviewsFrequently mentioned in reviews: guide (6) Soweto (11) tour (14)
5Matt C. 4 years agoGreat informative tour - guide was very knowledgeable and maid the visit memorable - highlight was visiting Nelson Mandela’s house!
5Kamogelo “Seven.” S. 8 years agoIn my opinion, the tour provided by Soweto Guided Tours was a fantastic experience. It was professional and informative, for the the year-end function. All who attended were quite happy with the offerings and I would personally recommend this to others! Thanks Gloria!
5Janine H. 8 years agoSoweto Guided Tours are without doubt fantastic. Simon is so knowledgeable and makes the tour so interesting and exciting that I would highly recommend it to everyone. He definitely makes this tour a must for all visitors to Johannesburg.
5Andrew B. 3 years agoWe had a 1/2 day tour to Soweto, it was welll organised and Sipho our driver/guide was fantastic, punctual, informative and very helpful
5sunny k. 3 years agoI'm a 15year experience tourist guide as a professional in Joburg and sarroundings. I believe in my customer service all over the world almost and l never let them down up to now.So anyone who believes in tourism he must be calm,patient and sense of humour to be a guide.
5Colin B. 11 years agoI want to thank Simon and his team for a great experience in Soweto. I highly recommend any one to take this guided tour of Soweto. You will enjoy.
5marcus m. 3 years agoSoweto was awesome I've enjoyed the place with my girlfriend
5Linda Janse van V. 4 years agoThank you to Anthony and his team for a very interesting and enjoyable tour.
5Simon N. 1 month agoA great experience indeed. Being a South African, I always thought I know more about my country. instead i was wrong. My family did not only enjoy the tour but leant a lot about our country's history. The driver was on time and the tour guide was excellent. I will definitely do it again. Great trip
5Lesego M. 2 months agoMy experience with Mosikare tours exceeded my expectations. From the booking to the day of our tour we received excellent service. A big thank you to Simon and Gloria for making sure that we had a wonderful time in Soweto!
5Mathilde R. 5 years agoThanks to Simon to made us visit Soweto : He is very simpathic, a good driver and funny. We enjoyed the tour : Nelson Mandela's house, Hector Pieterson museum, discovering inhabitants livings... Now we know a lot of things about this surprising city. The address has changed so call the organization before coming to Soweto. We will miss Johannesburg, and Soweto for sure. French ladies
4Surjit R. 3 years agoPick up time given was 8am. But transport arrived 9.am. The tour vehicle in good working order and clean. Our guide is professional and clear with his tour. We for sure recommend this tour for some insight to Soweto area.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.00 Thokoza Park (3104 reviews) Scenic park with picnic & play areas
- 4.50 Soweto Theatre (2110 reviews)
- 4.30 Wits Marks Park (2090 reviews) Good for kids
- 4.60 Northcliff Ridge eco park (1720 reviews) Paved path, benches & scenic city views
- 4.30 Zone 6 Venue (1614 reviews)
- 4.00 Ster Kinekor (1564 reviews) Chain cinema with multiple screens
- 4.10 Soweto Country Club (464 reviews)
- 3.20 Nancefield Hostel (378 reviews)
- 3.70 Shoprite Glen Ridge Mall (373 reviews) Groceries, personal care items & more
- 4.00 Rev Frederick S Modise House (339 reviews)
- 4.10 Orlando Ekhaya flats (334 reviews)
- 3.80 meadowlands spider park (331 reviews) Good for kids
- 4.00 Protea Glen Extension 12 (288 reviews)
- 3.10 Shoprite Dube Soweto (272 reviews) Groceries, personal care items & more
- 3.50 Shoprite Eldorado Park (262 reviews) Groceries, personal care items & more
Call +27 76 863 5548 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Soweto
- Beaches in Soweto
- Coffee Shops in Soweto
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Soweto
- Hospitals & Clinics in Soweto
- Hostels in Soweto
- Hotels in Soweto
- Jewellers in Soweto
- Lakes in Soweto
- Museums in Soweto
- Night Clubs in Soweto
- Parks in Soweto
- Restaurants in Soweto
- Shopping Centers in Soweto
- Sights & Landmarks in Soweto
- Tourist Attractions in Soweto
- Vegan Restaurants in Soweto
- Zoos & Aquariums in Soweto