$$ Modern Pan-Asian buffet restaurant Pong Buffe - Asian restaurant in Stockholm, Sweden
Open on Google Maps
Drottninggatan 71C, 111 36 Stockholm, Sweden
Contact+46 8 20 45 63
Rating on Google Maps3.90 (2712 reviews)
- Friday: 10:30am to 11pm
- Saturday: 11am to 11pm
- Sunday: 12 to 9pm
- Monday: 10:30am to 9pm
- Tuesday: 10:30am to 10pm
- Wednesday: 10:30am to 11pm
- Thursday: 10:30am to 11pm
ReviewsFrequently mentioned in reviews: good (8) buffet (9) food (13)
5Lars S. 1 year agoNice and cosy feel to the restaurant even though there is lots of seats. Wide selection of food. There were lots of different, tasty kinds of sushi. And lots of delicious dumplings. All the usual Asian buffet items were there too, and very tasty. Highly recommended.
5Marwa H. 5 months agoBest buffet i've ever had! Delicious, and definately worth every penny we paid . A good amount of pesceterian options. Fish and dumplings were amazing!
4nana1. G. 1 year agoFood is very tasty with varieties to choose from when having the buffet. The warm foods are kept in good warm temperatures whilst the cold are also kept in good temperatures while you serve what you would like. You get a 5% off when you order through their app and that’s cool. The environment is cozy and welcoming with waiters and waitresses that are smiling and clearing up the plates while you go for more food.
4Adnan H. 4 months agoGood experience at this pan-asian buffet. There's a good range of food on offer and you are not limited to just the greasy stuff. Decent spread, including noodles, dumplings, curries and rice.
4Viktor Y. 4 months agoWhat was crazy about this place is that the sushi was actually good. Like, really decent stuff for a buffet. The rest of the stuff is your normal Chinese buffet faire. Anything that says "crispy" isn't remotely crispy because they use under tray heating instead of the classic heat lamps, so the breading just soaks up the sauce and effectively steams in it. Set your expectations and enjoy. PS, this was the only place in Scandinavia that ive seen ask for a tip so far, which is odd because here specifically you go and get your own food.
4Isidore O. 2 months agoNice 👌 Asian buffet. Assortment is wide & rich. The sushi 🍣 & prawns were so delicious. Price is good too.
3Nick J. 4 months agoThe staff was very polite! They made some mistakes to our order but the food was delicious and cheap! No English menu in the website to order food...
3Vo D. 4 months agoThe food is allright. When it comes to sushi there were no seaweed and there werent much to chose between. The buffé has a few courses you can choose. The restaurang has no AC so it's very hot especially during hot day. All in all, decent at best about 2-3 stars.
2Sumeyye A. 1 year agoWe went there at the luch time and there were an open buffet for a good price. We were expecting lost of sushies and other things as it’s seen in the pictures. However, they have the basic, I mean realy basic, sushies and their tastes was not good…
1KALIRAJAN S. 2 months agoOne of the worst experience in recent times. Went to this restaurant based on reviews but i regret in get into the restaurant. I went with family and we have opted for buffet - Dinner. First of all the staffs are bit of rude and then comes the worst part, the food. The food is so bad that we could smell bad odor from chicken. When I cut the fried chicken, I could easily see how bad the chicken is ( see the first picture ). Overall, I would say that old food was served. Probably left over food from lunch. I never mind in paying high price ( ~650SEK for family if 3) for the food, especially when we go out with the family, but there is no justification here for the food we get and the price they ask for it. Even my daughter do not like anything here because of bad smell from the chicken.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 3.40 Jensens Steakhouse (5110 reviews) Cosy
- 4.30 Flippin' Burgers (4739 reviews) Independent burger joint with retro vibe
- 4.10 Clarion Hotel Stockholm (4380 reviews) €87
- 4.40 La Neta City (3921 reviews) Casual joint for Mexican street food
- 3.90 Vapiano Gamla Stan (3679 reviews) Relaxed eatery for pizza & fresh pasta
- 4.50 Omnipollos hatt (3482 reviews) Intimate choice for pizza & beer
- 3.80 Pizza Hut Klarabergsgatan (3433 reviews) Casual pizza chain with wide selection
- 4.10 Urban Deli (3266 reviews) Brunch
- 3.50 T.G.I. Friday's (3244 reviews) Lively American restaurant & bar chain
- 4.50 Restaurant AG (3134 reviews) Hip restaurant for dry-aged steaks
- 4.10 Midan Odenplan (2874 reviews) Casual
- 3.90 Pong Buffe (2712 reviews) Modern Pan-Asian buffet restaurant
- 3.80 Mister French (2688 reviews) Chic eatery for seafood & French cuisine
- 4.10 Tre Valv (2445 reviews) Brunch
- 4.30 La Neta Söder (2443 reviews) Casual
Call +46 8 20 45 63 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Stockholm
- Beaches in Stockholm
- Coffee Shops in Stockholm
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Stockholm
- Hospitals & Clinics in Stockholm
- Hostels in Stockholm
- Hotels in Stockholm
- Jewellers in Stockholm
- Lakes in Stockholm
- Museums in Stockholm
- Night Clubs in Stockholm
- Parks in Stockholm
- Restaurants in Stockholm
- Shopping Centers in Stockholm
- Sights & Landmarks in Stockholm
- Tourist Attractions in Stockholm
- Vegan Restaurants in Stockholm
- Zoos & Aquariums in Stockholm