$$ Casual pizza chain with wide selection Pizza Hut Klarabergsgatan - Pizza restaurant in Stockholm, Sweden
Klarabergsgatan 56, 111 21 Stockholm, Sweden
Contact+46 72 232 59 92
Rating on Google Maps3.80 (3386 reviews)
- Saturday: 10am to 11pm
- Sunday: 10am to 10pm
- Monday: 10am to 10pm
- Tuesday: 10am to 10pm
- Wednesday: 10am to 10pm
- Thursday: 10am to 10pm
- Friday: 10am to 11pm
- Family friendly
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- NFC mobile payments
- Accepts reservations
- High chairs
- Good for kids
- Gender-neutral toilets
- Salad bar
- Kids' menu
- Small plates
- All you can eat
- Late-night food
- Vegetarian options
- Wheelchair-accessible toilet
- Wheelchair-accessible seating
- Wheelchair-accessible entrance
- Outdoor seating
ReviewsFrequently mentioned in reviews: good (6) pizza (13)
5Leighton T. 1 year agoThe shift manager was awesome and I wrote a bad review before and forgot to change it! I realized I was the one being hard headed and she did her best to be proffessional aswell as helpful! And the cheesy crust is 👍🏽 perfect 😍
4Björn A. 7 months agoEasy quick solution for a small staff resturant. The quickest way to get the food delivered, and it's tasty. Well done solution for post Covid resturant.
4Den S. 7 months agoCheap place to buy all you can eat pizza.
4A B. 7 months agoTasty cheese triangles!
4Ahmed B. 7 months agoOpen buffet pizza, salads, soft drink, and ice cream. Good location and good service. A good choice for lunch or diner.
4Amrutha P. 1 year agoLip smacking pizza, we tried veggie lovers pizza with cheese burst crust, it was yum, I recommend this place
4Ezim O. 3 years agoYou're going to wait 20 minutes or more for your pizza 😪 But other than the wait, the pizzas and snacks are absolutely tasty! There's table service and the staff are very professional and courteous. Love that they have a clean bathroom too which is hardly ever crowded. Prices are quite fair and you can get a good deal with the medium Pepperoni pizza for 89sek. All in all, quite decent.
4Alvin S. 2 years agoIt's a pretty normal Pizza Hut in central Stockholm. The best thing about then is their lunch buffet. I like that Pizza Hut has lunch buffet every weekday with different pizzas every day. It makes it a bit more fun to go there if they don't have the exact same thing every single day. It only costs 105 SEK per person and +5 if you want unlimited drinks and +10 with icecream. So even though it's a buffet the price is about the same as a normal lunch. The salad bar wasn't super nice but it was ok. Although I suppose most people go here for pizza and not the salad. I would definitely say that it is worth going here if you feel like having pizza and a lot of it.
4T. Q. 3 months agoLovely staff. They spesk English! A bit pricey, but the pizza was yummy!
4Sangeetha S. 5 months agoPizza was awesome but for sides we have ordered Crispy Chicken wings which was not cooked properly. They have refrigerated the Chicken and didn't allow to cook entirely.. I could literally feel the cold inside the meat.
3Tony C. 8 months agoNot the best Pizza Hut experience I’ve ever had. The information provided on arrival was very minimal and the menus all in Swedish. Thankfully I’m ok with Swedish. The main issue was waiting to be served then told that the menu was all online and you order online. The website / app is also all in Swedish. Some Google translating had to be done. The restaurant was on a Sunday eve. No atmosphere was very very quiet. Seemed to be quite clean.
3Millie C. 9 months agoPizza with thick pie tastes quite normal The medium-size pizza is full for 2 persons But there isn’t set for pizza
3Mehrdad R. 8 months agoIt has a self-service pizza sercice, not so bad not so good
2Ali S. 3 months agoIt is a nice place but pizza quality was not good and it doesn't taste good.
1S. 6 months agoWe waited 1 hour for our food and when it arrived only half of it was there. We had to wait even longer for the other half and even asked the staff where it was. Once the rest arrived one of pizzas was the wrong order. One of the if not the worst experience i have had at a restaurant ever, food was okay though.
1fatma b. 2 months agoWas surprised that they dont take cash so I didnt like the idea that we cant pay cash .. no need to use a card even 4 small orders .. So from now on I will ask about the payment options before going to any restuarant..
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 3.40 Jensens Steakhouse (5044 reviews) Cosy
- 4.00 Hard Rock Cafe (4918 reviews) Music-themed chain with an American menu
- 4.30 Flippin' Burgers (4711 reviews) Independent burger joint with retro vibe
- 4.20 Meatballs for the People (4575 reviews) Informal eatery for meatballs & beer
- 4.10 Clarion Hotel Stockholm (4326 reviews) €85
- 4.40 La Neta City (3865 reviews) Casual joint for Mexican street food
- 3.90 MAX Hamngatan (3714 reviews) Happy hour food
- 3.90 Vapiano Gamla Stan (3634 reviews) Relaxed eatery for pizza & fresh pasta
- 4.40 Barrels (3580 reviews) Casual spot for burgers & beers
- 4.50 Omnipollos hatt (3458 reviews) Intimate choice for pizza & beer
- 3.80 Pizza Hut Klarabergsgatan (3386 reviews) Casual pizza chain with wide selection
- 4.10 Urban Deli (3246 reviews) Brunch
- 3.50 T.G.I. Friday's (3189 reviews) Lively American restaurant & bar chain
- 4.10 Kvarnen (3109 reviews) Local menu in a lively pub & restaurant
- 4.50 Restaurant AG (3097 reviews) Hip restaurant for dry-aged steaks
Call +46 72 232 59 92 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Stockholm
- Beaches in Stockholm
- Coffee Shops in Stockholm
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Stockholm
- Hospitals & Clinics in Stockholm
- Hostels in Stockholm
- Hotels in Stockholm
- Jewellers in Stockholm
- Lakes in Stockholm
- Museums in Stockholm
- Night Clubs in Stockholm
- Parks in Stockholm
- Restaurants in Stockholm
- Shopping Centers in Stockholm
- Sights & Landmarks in Stockholm
- Tourist Attractions in Stockholm
- Vegan Restaurants in Stockholm
- Zoos & Aquariums in Stockholm