This location is temporarily closed.
$$$ Stylish cafe/bar with waterside terrace Mälarpaviljongen - Restaurant in Stockholm, Sweden
Norr Mälarstrand 64, 112 35 Stockholm, Sweden
Rating on Google Maps4.20 (2286 reviews)
- Tuesday: 11am to 1am
- Wednesday: 11am to 1am
- Thursday: 11am to 1am
- Friday: 11am to 1am
- Saturday: 11am to 1am
- Sunday: 11am to 1am
- Monday: 11am to 1am
- LGBTQ+ friendly
- Transgender safe space
- Bar on site
- Healthy options
- Late-night food
- Wheelchair-accessible entrance
ReviewsFrequently mentioned in reviews: nice (6) place (9) food (9)
5Dino N. 5 months agoBeautiful ambience by the water. Fell in love with this place. Perfect for a chill on a warm sunny summer day. You can sit on the floating part which smoothly dances on the waves. Surrounded by the trees, flowers, and water. Very quiet with no cars nearby.
5Laura G. 5 months agoMeatballs and fried herring absolutely delicious!! Grab a menu at the front (English descriptions below each item), seat yourself, order food in the front no matter where you sit, and drinks at the bar. Garden, bar, or Baltic views. Music at the bar, quieter at the front, potentially windy at the back, but anywhere you sit, lovey setting and views.
5Lorène P. 5 months agoBeautiful place with a great atmosphere (good music, nice people)! Amazing view on the bridge and Södermalm! Delicious sea food served on original toasts! Try the dessert, they are super yummy too!
5Mutasim B. 6 months agoLovely atmosphere by the water. Wonderful people behind the counters. Definitely coming back for more than coffee next time.
5ARJUN U. 5 months agoGood vibes,amazing views and nice food.. !!! Best hangout spot in summer.
5A.J. B. 5 months agoI was in Stockholm for the day and decided to walk down Malarstrand. I’d built up quite a thirst and discovered Malarpaviljongen. I loved the drinks, the view, but most of all the company I was with.
5Farzaneh J. 6 months agoParadise! Try megafruit tea and enjoy the garden and sea ❤️ I am in love with this place
5Alexis R. 4 months agoNice atmosphere with options for both sitting in a garden or floating platform. Beautiful bay views. Delicious and good quality of food. Although it is self catering, the prices are the same as other places, so would make it for me tie between 4 or 5 stars.
5Sail me away Around the w. 2 months agoGreat place which looks like a small little paradise by the sea, where you can sit in the middle of a garden. Perfect place for a chill and peaceful afternoon ! The food is simple but good. Sad they don’t stay open even during winter
5N. 3 months agoChilled atmosphere, nice garden & sunny terrace directly on the waterfront. Especially on a sunny evening it’s a great spot to have drinks and snacks. There daily food specials and nice music is playing.
4Lars M. 1 year agoBeautiful location with one of the nicest views towards södermalm. Food is tasty, the presentation does not 100% match the pricing. I missed the fries, had chips instead. Servers are friendly and food came quickly. We also got extra plankets to keep us warm. If the food looked more like I would have expected it, would have been 5 Stars easily.
4Richa T. 4 months agoAlways such a fab place for evenings in Summers for drinks 🍹. Most beautiful floating places outside. They have so much seating capacity. Everything is beautiful from the outside garden to inner seating to outside floating decks. Music 🎶 was on fleek too. Must visit place if u wanna have an evening filled with fun n frolic
3I am Q. 4 months agoA nice and popular restaurant that has a different style than the usual Scandinavian style. It is romantic and very nice and cozy environment. The venue is really adorable and beautiful. I think that given the price range for this place, the quality of the food and drinks as well as the treatment of the staff can be improved considerably.
3Jody Raditya Hanindyawan H. 4 months agoThis place is all about location. It nests by the water in a cool part of Stockholm. The view is amazing! Food and drink are overprice. Taste and portion are good enough although can be cheaper.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 3.40 Jensens Steakhouse (5110 reviews) Cosy
- 4.30 Flippin' Burgers (4711 reviews) Independent burger joint with retro vibe
- 4.10 Clarion Hotel Stockholm (4380 reviews) €87
- 4.40 La Neta City (3865 reviews) Casual joint for Mexican street food
- 3.90 Vapiano Gamla Stan (3679 reviews) Relaxed eatery for pizza & fresh pasta
- 4.50 Omnipollos hatt (3458 reviews) Intimate choice for pizza & beer
- 3.80 Pizza Hut Klarabergsgatan (3386 reviews) Casual pizza chain with wide selection
- 4.10 Urban Deli (3266 reviews) Brunch
- 3.50 T.G.I. Friday's (3189 reviews) Lively American restaurant & bar chain
- 4.50 Restaurant AG (3097 reviews) Hip restaurant for dry-aged steaks
- 4.10 Midan Odenplan (2874 reviews) Casual
- 3.80 Mister French (2688 reviews) Chic eatery for seafood & French cuisine
- 3.90 Pong Buffe (2656 reviews) Modern Pan-Asian buffet restaurant
- 4.30 La Neta Söder (2417 reviews) Casual
- 3.70 Vapiano Kungsbron (2356 reviews) CLOSED
Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Stockholm
- Beaches in Stockholm
- Coffee Shops in Stockholm
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Stockholm
- Hospitals & Clinics in Stockholm
- Hostels in Stockholm
- Hotels in Stockholm
- Jewellers in Stockholm
- Lakes in Stockholm
- Museums in Stockholm
- Night Clubs in Stockholm
- Parks in Stockholm
- Restaurants in Stockholm
- Shopping Centers in Stockholm
- Sights & Landmarks in Stockholm
- Tourist Attractions in Stockholm
- Vegan Restaurants in Stockholm
- Zoos & Aquariums in Stockholm