$$ European cuisine & extensive beer menu Internationella Pressklubben - European restaurant in Stockholm, Sweden
Vasagatan 50, 111 20 Stockholm, Sweden
Contact+46 8 23 48 70
Rating on Google Maps4.20 (1275 reviews)
- Saturday: 4pm to 1am
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: 11am to 11pm
- Tuesday: 11am to 12am
- Wednesday: 11am to 12am
- Thursday: 11am to 12am
- Friday: 11am to 1am
ReviewsFrequently mentioned in reviews: good (6) Belgian (8) food (8) beer (8) great (8) place (9) beers (14)
5Valli N. 1 year agoBelgian beers galore, both on tap & bottle with helpful staff to guide you. Fantastic moules frites & sea food.
5David H. 2 months agoThe overall best place in Stockholm to indulge in Belgian ales and all the different styles there is :) U will have your hands full if u wanna go thru the whole assortment.
5rene h. 2 months agoFantastic place to visit. Good food and about 1000 different Belgian beers. The owner lived in Belgium and knows his stuff. After some time he was sitting with us discussing different beers to try. If you like good food and beer, this is the place to be in the center of Stockholm! Hope to be there soon again ...
5Colin C. 1 month agoA simply outstanding collection of Belgian beers. Staff are friendly and incredibly well informed experts. Highly recommend.
5Nicolas N. 5 months agoBest moule frites in Stockholm, at least 200 beer flavours from Belgium and others, nice and quiet environment
5Aleksandra Budnik (. 6 months agoNice place, big hugs for the waiter who took so many great pictures of us :) I’ve only tried two beers and one dish but all of them were great.
5Mob R. 6 months agoAmazing food and great staff!! I had the Wallenberger for lunch and it was delicious. 5/5
5N. 5 months agoA consistently good experience here! The beer offerings might not be the cheapest, but the variety is awesome - some really nice Belgian beers are always available. Oysters are delicious here! This time I tried one of the sour beers as well as the cheeseburger from the menu - tasted great. You can book a table here and for peak hours that would be a good idea - the place is quite popular
5Bike and A. 2 years agoSkrubbe behind the bar really knows his beer and can always find you something special no matter your taste. Great food also. Vast selection of Belgian beers.
5Aviad T. 1 year agoExcellent selection of Belgian beers!
5Joao A. 8 months agoHad a good steak here, the variety of beers is impressive but makes it very hard to pick unless you have a PhD in beers.
5Giulio Toscani, P. 1 year agoA very pleasant and quite dinner in the private room downstair. The variety of beers was very impressive and the waiter George was lots of fun with his jokes. If you need a private room, for a 10 people meeting, this is a wonderful place, especially in winter and in the evening, I cannot think of anything cozier!
4Katie B. 3 years agoNice spot, great for after work and catching up with friends. The menu offers a good mix and service is good. The best is the ambiance and the very generous beer and spirits menu.
4Pascal L. 2 months agoThey have a great lunch special during the week, which is around 150 kr. It’s a choice between two dishes along with a salad and bread.
4Gintarė K. 1 month agoGreat food (moules frites especially) very fast and nice service, cosy atmosphere but is this really the amount of foam you should get with a beer at a beer place? I mean already paying 120 SEK getting half of a foam is a bit too much I think… not mentioning that the glass was not for “Kwak” beer.
4Merel J. 1 month agoLove the place but they tap the beers with 4 fingers of foam. That's why it isn't five. Otherwise lovely staff and even got to try the V.I.P entrance. My boyfriend loves it
3Karl S. 2 years agoThe food here is great. High quality ingredients and great portions when ordering off the lunch menu. The service on the other hand is surprisingly rude and inattentive. Paying the bill was met with attitude. I won't be back.
3y. 10 months agoRidiculously well stocked on all kinds of Belgian beers, nice place to sit down in. However at my most recent vist, food and service was below expectation.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 3.40 Jensens Steakhouse (5044 reviews) Cosy
- 4.00 Hard Rock Cafe (4918 reviews) Music-themed chain with an American menu
- 4.30 Flippin' Burgers (4711 reviews) Independent burger joint with retro vibe
- 4.20 Meatballs for the People (4575 reviews) Informal eatery for meatballs & beer
- 4.10 Clarion Hotel Stockholm (4326 reviews) €85
- 4.40 La Neta City (3865 reviews) Casual joint for Mexican street food
- 3.90 MAX Hamngatan (3714 reviews) Happy hour food
- 3.90 Vapiano Gamla Stan (3634 reviews) Relaxed eatery for pizza & fresh pasta
- 4.40 Barrels (3580 reviews) Casual spot for burgers & beers
- 4.50 Omnipollos hatt (3458 reviews) Intimate choice for pizza & beer
- 3.80 Pizza Hut Klarabergsgatan (3386 reviews) Casual pizza chain with wide selection
- 4.10 Urban Deli (3246 reviews) Brunch
- 3.50 T.G.I. Friday's (3189 reviews) Lively American restaurant & bar chain
- 4.10 Kvarnen (3109 reviews) Local menu in a lively pub & restaurant
- 4.50 Restaurant AG (3097 reviews) Hip restaurant for dry-aged steaks
Call +46 8 23 48 70 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Stockholm
- Beaches in Stockholm
- Coffee Shops in Stockholm
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Stockholm
- Hospitals & Clinics in Stockholm
- Hostels in Stockholm
- Hotels in Stockholm
- Jewellers in Stockholm
- Lakes in Stockholm
- Museums in Stockholm
- Night Clubs in Stockholm
- Parks in Stockholm
- Restaurants in Stockholm
- Shopping Centers in Stockholm
- Sights & Landmarks in Stockholm
- Tourist Attractions in Stockholm
- Vegan Restaurants in Stockholm
- Zoos & Aquariums in Stockholm