Live rock bands in an ornate theater Södra Teatern - Fairground in Stockholm, Sweden
Mosebacke Torg 1 - 3, 116 46 Stockholm, Sweden
Rating on Google Maps4.20 (2791 reviews)
- Friday: 4pm to 3am
- Saturday: 12pm to 3am
- Sunday: 12 to 11pm
- Monday: 4 to 11pm
- Tuesday: 4 to 11pm
- Wednesday: 4 to 11pm
- Thursday: 4 to 11pm
- LGBTQ+ friendly
- Transgender safe space
- Wheelchair-accessible entrance
ReviewsFrequently mentioned in reviews: view (7) good (7) great (7) place (11)
5Ewa S. 2 years agoNice place to have a beer with a nice sunset and a city view
5Phyllis M. 2 weeks agoFelt small and very cosy. Have a fantastisk views.
5Johannes K. 6 months agoReally charmy place for events and parties! Excellent!
5Jon S. 1 month agoA late night outing, for the burlesque, had me stumble across this gem. A mix between venue, food, drinks and entertainment that simply cannot be replicated easily anywhere else.
5Ola L. 5 years agoThere's so many parts to Södra Teatern. It's an excellent place to go clubbing, dining, enjoying the view and having a good time. I highly to recommend to visit this place.
5Johannes T. 5 years agoA great venue for all sorts of concerts and theatre plays. Also have a great bar with an amazing view of Stockholm. Södra Teatern is located on Södermalm and hence very near to the best night life in town and all the great small shops
5Sarah L. 4 years agoVery popular venue! Great place to enjoy a night out with friends, would recommend for the views of the city alone!
5ESAN A. 10 months agoHappy new year
5Mercury A. 4 years agoVery good venue for musical performances. I didn't have time to fully look around and get to know the place, but parts like the bar and general area for audiences was very good.
5Joel G. 1 year agoOne of the best spots for Beer. The view is 10/10
5miron p. 1 year agoBest show - Candlemass.
4Niklas S. 2 years agoMose Backe is Mose Backe and in combination with Södra Teatern and a glorious warm August weather, the result is hard to beat. But during these Corona times, I have only praise to give to the doormen who work at this establishment. You go that extra mile and really try to find gaps to keep the queue rolling and short to surely bring in more visitors. The prices are not cheap but not expensive either. A beer is SEK 70-80 and a meal ranges between SEK 150-340 The food is large and beautifully laid out and tastes good, really good. Well worth a visit if only to see the wonderful views.
4sart k. 5 years agoStunning place. Great Champagne bar on the 7th floor. Great club vibe on the 3rd floor. Amazing place. Loved it. Could be open more than it is though. Went on a Tuesday and it was shut. Gutted.
4Royce H. 4 weeks agoVery cozy and lovely place.great location...
4Susanna B. 1 year agoNice view. Nice beer. Nice garden!
3Moldovan C. 5 years agoA rock-like terrace with an great view upon the city. Live rock concerts here, on a small stage. The menu is limited but with enough choices for a decent evening-out with friends. Prices are good too. The bathrooms could use a thorough cleaning though! Oh, and the "dog bar" is a cool feature too!
3Joakim T. 5 years agoThis place is so up and down. Great concerts and great views, but pub/club wise today this is just a mess...
3Martina C. 6 years agoFantastic place for a beer after work and also for enjoying the sunset while looking at the city and archipelago. They offer a good selection but pricy of beer and drinks. Food is also served, mainly burgers and hotdog but not worth the price. Generally crowded, maybe not the best for a date... Unless you come in the middle of the night to enjoy the sunrise ;-)
3Milen A. 6 months agoCasual outdoor experience and view of Stockholm. Lively atmosphere to grab some drinks
3Jami “Lakemonster” J. 4 months ago3.5 /5 ..nice scenery and IPA, did not sample the food tho
1Jessica R. 4 months agoDisgusting washrooms, rude staff, overpriced coat check, not great music in small rooms with slippery floors and horrible air circulation. Very overrated, would suggest you go somewhere else if you’re looking for a fun night out in the city.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 3.40 Jensens Steakhouse (5044 reviews) Cosy
- 4.00 Hard Rock Cafe (4918 reviews) Music-themed chain with an American menu
- 4.30 Flippin' Burgers (4711 reviews) Independent burger joint with retro vibe
- 4.20 Meatballs for the People (4575 reviews) Informal eatery for meatballs & beer
- 4.10 Clarion Hotel Stockholm (4326 reviews) €85
- 4.40 La Neta City (3865 reviews) Casual joint for Mexican street food
- 3.90 MAX Hamngatan (3714 reviews) Happy hour food
- 3.90 Vapiano Gamla Stan (3634 reviews) Relaxed eatery for pizza & fresh pasta
- 4.40 Barrels (3580 reviews) Casual spot for burgers & beers
- 4.50 Omnipollos hatt (3458 reviews) Intimate choice for pizza & beer
- 3.80 Pizza Hut Klarabergsgatan (3386 reviews) Casual pizza chain with wide selection
- 4.10 Urban Deli (3263 reviews) Brunch
- 3.50 T.G.I. Friday's (3189 reviews) Lively American restaurant & bar chain
- 4.70 Stockholms Gästabud (3165 reviews) Cozy eatery for classic local cuisine
- 4.10 Kvarnen (3109 reviews) Local menu in a lively pub & restaurant
Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Stockholm
- Beaches in Stockholm
- Coffee Shops in Stockholm
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Stockholm
- Hospitals & Clinics in Stockholm
- Hostels in Stockholm
- Hotels in Stockholm
- Jewellers in Stockholm
- Lakes in Stockholm
- Museums in Stockholm
- Night Clubs in Stockholm
- Parks in Stockholm
- Restaurants in Stockholm
- Shopping Centers in Stockholm
- Sights & Landmarks in Stockholm
- Tourist Attractions in Stockholm
- Vegan Restaurants in Stockholm
- Zoos & Aquariums in Stockholm