Good for kids Lytton Sunken Gardens - Park in Toronto, Canada
Open on Google Maps
195 Lytton Blvd, Toronto, ON M4R 1L4, Canada
Rating on Google Maps4.40 (93 reviews)
- Sunday: Open 24 hours
- Monday: Open 24 hours
- Tuesday: Open 24 hours
- Wednesday: Open 24 hours
- Thursday: Open 24 hours
- Friday: Open 24 hours
- Saturday: Open 24 hours
5Sharon K. 1 year agoNice corner garden to sit and rest.
5Giuseppe N. 1 year agoPerfect for yoga, reading or important talks to the kids.
5Erwin S. 3 years agoIn 1886 this was a distant suburb of Toronto. The Metropolitan Street Railway decided to service this area and the building boom was on. Now, It is a high end residential living area with some of the top schools in Canada - including, two private girls schools, St. Clement's and Havergal College that sits on 22 acres.
5Mark R. 2 years agoI do like the spot where the goblins and trolls prepare their supper. More is always crafty if you catch my drift.
5Sakina P. 2 years agoIt is a small, but peaceful oasis in a very busy and crazy city.
5Petre E. 1 year agoGreat space for the community
5Mark R D. 1 year agoI always walk by here on my walks in the neighborhood. I have always enjoyed it. I usually go by here 3 or 4 times a week.
5Erin R. 1 year agoNice for a short potty break for pets. Kids drinking & smoking if you go after school is out
5Chaehyeon / Chenny L (. 1 year agoPeaceful and best area in Lytton Park!!
5Jay F. 6 months agoGreat park everything was available to enjoy.
4Kimi W. 4 years agoLytton Park, situated just east of Avenue Road at the south-east corner of Lytton and Alexandra. It's a pretty little sunken corner parkette that serves well as a canopied rest spot, a nice place to read or a cool escape from the heat for your dog. Other than a big lawn to run across or play frisbee, it lacks amenities for kids which is the only reason it doesn't rate 5 stars. Another focal point is a personalized memorial monolith that serves to remind us of the man whose generosity provided this property for our year-round enjoyment, Mr. Herbert Pegg. To access this picturesque little hidden gem, use the stone stairs or ramp from the sidewalk which in Summer, happen to be flanked by patches of fluffy white Hydrangeas as you descend into the park. It's equally lovely in Winter when you can make real snowballs instead! ⛄❄
4Eric C. 4 years agoNice little park with multiple areas to enjoy a kids sandbox, playground and lawn bowling. There was some other area under construction, not sure what's slated to be there.
4James B. 6 months agoIt cool to hang around when it's hot.
4l. 3 years agoNice, "bouncy", renovated playground, small, but good, especially for young children. Older children would be bored here. There are also tennis courts.
3Lauren S. 5 years agoGood quiet parkette, needs some updates to make the fenced off stonework safe. It seems to be pretty popular with teenagers smoking and doing other things at night in the fenced off area. I wouldn't walk there alone at night.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.70 High Park (24016 reviews) Urban green space with trails & a zoo
- 4.60 Woodbine Beach (10087 reviews) Bustling, sandy spot with volleyball
- 4.60 Trinity Bellwoods Park (7652 reviews) Recreational area for various activities
- 4.60 Allan Gardens (6910 reviews) Exotic plants in a historic building
- 4.50 Roundhouse Park (5029 reviews) Railroad history & a mini steam train
- 4.60 Riverdale Farm (4864 reviews) Working farm with animals & gardens
- 4.60 Christie Pits Park (4450 reviews) Vibrant park with sports & play areas
- 4.80 Riverdale Park East (4101 reviews) Large area with recreational facilities
- 4.40 Ontario Place (4029 reviews) Waterfront park for events & activities
- 4.50 Queen's Park (3737 reviews) Leafy 19th century park with statues
- 4.60 HTO Park (3704 reviews) Harbor-view lawns & beach with umbrellas
- 4.60 Harbour Square Park (3650 reviews) Waterfront park with giant picnic table
- 4.70 Toronto Music Garden (3253 reviews) Scenic spot with summer concerts & tours
- 4.60 Berczy Park (3171 reviews) Plaza with a 2-tiered fountain
- 4.70 Humber Bay Park East (3042 reviews) Park on lake with cycling trails & ponds
Open on Google Maps
- Diamond dealer in Toronto
- Gym in Toronto
- Hospital in Toronto
- Jeweler in Toronto
- Jewelry appraiser in Toronto
- Jewelry designer in Toronto
- Jewelry engraver in Toronto
- Jewelry repair service in Toronto
- Jewelry store in Toronto
- Medical center in Toronto
- Watch repair service in Toronto
- Watch store in Toronto
- Wholesale jeweler in Toronto