$ Build-your-own sandwich chain Subway - Sandwich shop in Honolulu, United States
848 Ala Lilikoi St, Honolulu, HI 96818
Rating on Google Maps3.50 (31 reviews)
- Wednesday: 8AM to 10PM
- Thursday: 8AM to 10PM
- Friday: (Hawaii Admission Day), 8AM to 10PM, Hours might differ
- Saturday: 9AM to 9PM
- Sunday: 9AM to 9PM
- Monday: 8AM to 10PM
- Tuesday: 8AM to 10PM
- Debit cards
- NFC mobile payments
- Good for kids
- Quick bite
- Comfort food
- Healthy options
- Vegetarian options
- Fast service
- Solo dining
- Wheelchair accessible seating
- Wheelchair accessible entrance
- Wheelchair accessible restroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking lot
5J W. 1 year agoAlways nice and friendly when I order.
5Aurelio R. 3 years agoFast, order on line and ready when you get there.
5Jarinson J. 3 years agoSubway at salt lake shopping center is the place to go! They make the sandwiches there perfect...well all except for that 1 old Chinese lady...
5Luena L. 11 months agoNever had a problem there. Ladies were always nice and made my sandwiches exactly how I wanted. Don’t think I ever had the Asian lady that many reviewers complained about. Maybe she’s gone…but courtesy works both ways!
5christine l. 9 months agoLove aunty Rose she always writes handsome boy on my sons sandwhich. Ladies are friendly and patient with my son who is autistic and practices making his order and count out his money. Kindness and great service brings us back every time.
2C. 2 years agoGot 2 meatball foot longs, mine was barely warm, when I bit into the 2nd half of mine , the meatball was old, dry and hard around the edges. I tried calling 4 times but they don't answer.
1Mike S. 2 years agoTerrible customer service. Lady with glasses was rude the entire time and pretty much threw my food and receipt at me
1Lexi D. 4 years agoObviously the owners of this franchise don't monitor or care about their store. We had the unfortunate experience of having our sandwich made by an old Asian lady who really should be working in a Chinese restaurant. No smile, no words spoken. The only thing she said was "bread"?. After we told her what kind of bread she just moved along the line as we told her what we wanted. She wrapped up the sandwich, collected our money and was done. No thank you, no NOTHING. She has been there a long time so I gather the owners have to be really, really, REALLY DESPERATE FOR HELP. any warm body is better than NO body. I take that back. She is not warm at all. I will go next door to Islander take out.
1SSC Gant F. 2 years agoWorst place to get subway, very messy and dosent even give the right order . Too expensive for some food thats not even worth it
1Kaylene F. 7 years agoMy sister and I got a foot long with avocado added and got home so excited to eat it, until we smelled the avocado. It was the worst smell EVER. I understand that mistakes happen but what got me mad it the lack of service after. They told us to wait til the next day to get a refund with the receipt, leaving us with no dinner. THEN we come back with the receipt and the sandwich to show them and they greeted us with rude service, only defending instead of trying to make it better. Not planning on coming back.
1Harold K. 6 months agoTried to skimp on vegetables and tried to charge extra for what should have been a normal amount. Walked right out. Did not buy anything.
1Steven M. 6 years agoOnly 3 people in front of me, yet took 15 minutes to place my order. 21 minutes total to get a sandwich to go. 4 people behind me. Extremely slow, very under stocked, under staffed, and nobody behind the counter cared. Just moved along at a snail's pace......... Go to another Subway if you can.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.70 Diamond Head State Monument (12940 reviews) Volcanic landmark with military history
- 3.80 Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (7377 reviews) Large hub for flights to and from Hawaii
- 4.70 Diamond Head Crater Hike (6277 reviews) Extinct volcano offers panoramic views
- 4.30 Aloha Stadium (4563 reviews) Hawaii's largest outdoor arena
- 4.70 Ho’omaluhia Botanical Garden (3668 reviews) Vast garden with 32-acre freshwater lake
- 4.20 Moanalua Gardens (1941 reviews) Serene park preserving native culture
- 4.70 O‘ahu (1871 reviews) Iconic, populous island with rich lore
- 4.10 Salt Lake Shopping Center (1224 reviews) Supermarket, eateries & services
- 4.10 Stadium Mall (785 reviews) CLOSED
- 4.30 Enchanted Lake Center (744 reviews) Strip mall with local & national vendors
- 3.90 McDonald's (602 reviews) Iconic fast-food burger & fries chain
- 4.10 Daniel K. Inouye International Airport Cultural Gardens (595 reviews) Picturesque landscaped gardens
- 4.40 Ice Palace Hawaii (561 reviews) Ice rink for hockey & public skating
- 4.00 Safeway (529 reviews) Supermarket standby for groceries & more
- 4.20 Makiki District Park (524 reviews) Community gardening, recreation & sports
Call (808) 836-5515 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Honolulu
- Beaches in Honolulu
- Coffee Shops in Honolulu
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Honolulu
- Hospitals & Clinics in Honolulu
- Hostels in Honolulu
- Hotels in Honolulu
- Jewellers in Honolulu
- Lakes in Honolulu
- Museums in Honolulu
- Night Clubs in Honolulu
- Parks in Honolulu
- Restaurants in Honolulu
- Shopping Centers in Honolulu
- Sights & Landmarks in Honolulu
- Tourist Attractions in Honolulu
- Vegan Restaurants in Honolulu
- Zoos & Aquariums in Honolulu