€156 Station touristique Duchesnay - in Quebec, Canada
Open on Google Maps
140 Mnt de l'Auberge, Sainte-Catherine-de-la-Jacques-Cartier, QC G3N 2Y6, Canada
Rating on Google Maps4.50 (1476 reviews)
5Nat G. 9 months agoFor the record we did not stay overnight. We only ate there. We are not given the option to rate without the rooms. The view is remarkable, the service is impeccable, and the food was very good. Will definitely go there again
5Celine H. 1 year agoWas agreeably surprised! Nice, clean rooms with nice amenities (Oneka products). Went to the pool (smaller than expected) with sauna and outdoor spa (that was great!). Also playroom with ping pong, fooseball table and board games. The included breakfast was special, had kids menu and adults ordered the pulled pork benedictine! We will go try the included activities (snowshoe/skate) !
5Jennifer R. 10 months agoAn incredible weekend at this amazing resort! Lots of fun activities and excellent customer service!
5J L. 2 years agoOur family of four loved this place. We had the terrace room and it had a wonderful view of the lake. The kids loved the activities provided on site. Some activities were closed due to CoVID but there was so much to do in 3 days that it kept them busy! The breakfast was plenty however needed a bit of variety. We had dinner there one night and it was very good. Thank you to the staff and team at Duchesnay for making our stay special!
5Leomaris Rosario A. 8 months agoExcellent place for a weekend getaway with kinds and family.
5Angela K. 5 months agoBeautiful place. Rooms are spacious and clean with beautiful views. Staff are bilingual and very friendly. The area is pretty with plenty to do if you are a nature lover. One thing to keep in mind…,the kitchen closes at 830pm, so don’t count on eating late. They can offer you dessert if you are starving.
5Kay L. 6 months agoAbsolutely beautiful place, with great trails, scenic sights & a lovely restaurant after you’ve spent the day on trails & worked up an appetite.
5Dale S. 5 months agoHad a wonderful, winter, family vacation! The Auberge was warm and comfortable, the staff were friendly and patient and the activities were energetic and lots of fun! Delicious, gourmet dinners and buffet breakfasts were included in our package and the proximity to Quebec City means some time may be spent in the historic Capitol before heading back home.
4Lidia C. 1 year agoThe hotel is a little outdated. The restaurant is not high quality food, but the staff is great. To summarize, it doesn't feel like we got our money worth, but it is a good option to disconnect from the city during covid times.
4Mercy P. 1 year agoClean, comfortable rooms with nice view of the lake. Lots of water activities for the family and nice bike path. Great meals with good service. We will be back next summer for a weekend getaway.
4Sharon C. 3 years agoA wonderful cozy atmosphere. Very basic accommodations, surrounded by lots of things to do. We really enjoyed doing Le Rocher hike with our children (5&7). They loved finding the hidden animals along the hike. Great pool and spa.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.70 Parc Omega (11072 reviews) Nature park with First Nations totems
- 4.50 Village Vacances Valcartier (9987 reviews) Year-round amusement venue for families
- 4.70 Parc national du Mont-Tremblant (6059 reviews) Year-round recreation & numerous lakes
- 4.80 Bruce Peninsula National Park (4715 reviews) National park with a beach & trails
- 4.50 Parc national de la Yamaska (2510 reviews) Scenic area for recreational activities
- 4.30 Valcartier Bora Parc (2477 reviews) Indoor leisure center with a wave pool
- 4.20 Méga Parc (2142 reviews) Play area
- 4.70 Parc national du Mont-Mégantic (1981 reviews) Rugged park with hiking & an observatory
- 4.60 Chauveau Park (1796 reviews) Wooded park with sports & trails
- 4.80 Parc national des Hautes‑Gorges-de-la-Rivière‑Malbaie (1738 reviews) Park with equipment rentals & an eatery
- 4.50 Floralies Jouvence (1526 reviews)
- 4.40 Base Plein Air Sainte-Foy (1524 reviews)
- 4.50 Station touristique Duchesnay (1476 reviews) €156
- 4.40 Manoir Montmorency (1415 reviews) Good for kids
- 4.70 Thousand Islands National Park (1352 reviews) An archipelago of 20 granite islets