Dogs allowed Park of Sainte-Agathe-de-Lotbinière fall - Park in Quebec, Canada
Open on Google Maps
342 Chem. Gosford, Sainte-Agathe-de-Lotbinière, QC G0S 2A0, Canada
Rating on Google Maps4.50 (369 reviews)
5Paul Ryan I. 8 months agoNice view! The water is clear and clean. Good for camping and to get rid of the heat of the summer. I enjoyed a lot.
5Tyler D. 1 year agoLovely place, loved the scenery. Great place to unwind, relax, walk, talk, take a dip or bathe in the sun.
5A V. 8 years agobeautiful camping place and waterfalls. high cliff to jump in water under wooden bridge. fastfood restaurant. bathroom shower. it's also a popular place but you can easily retreat back in the forest to be alone and still be in the vast camping zone.
5Brian P. 1 year agounexpected beauty, plus no daily rate and free WiFi lol! NO bugs, waterfalls beautiful!
5Arthi J. 5 years agoBeautiful beautiful beautiful. Wonderful waterfall and swimming area. Camping spots are cute and giant forest to explore.
5L. 4 years agoBeen here countless times. Its a beautiful park. I always feel like its my home away from home when I'm there.
5Kayla J. 3 years agoWonderful park. Well kept too bad the bridge to the falls were blocked off
5Yan De R. 6 months agoTop tier parc!
4Olivier D. 2 years agothis place offers camp sites, wood for fires and ice. The service is great. Also, the nature surrounding the area is really beautiful. The washroom could be cleaned better though, especially while covid-19 is still present in the area.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.60 Chauveau Park (1774 reviews) Wooded park with sports & trails
- 4.50 Station touristique Duchesnay (1476 reviews) €156
- 4.50 La Maison Simons (1363 reviews) Department store with designer apparel
- 4.30 Major Beach - City of Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts (849 reviews)
- 4.40 Douglass Beach (675 reviews) Good for kids
- 4.60 Parc de la Chute-Montmorency - Accès principal (656 reviews) Cascade with zip lines & via ferrata
- 4.40 Le Genévrier (612 reviews) €141
- 4.40 Camping du Lac Blanc Inc (591 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.30 Parc De La Peninsule (560 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.80 Réserve naturelle du Marais-Léon-Provancher (559 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.60 Nature Center (526 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.00 Beach Lake St. Joseph (511 reviews)
- 4.10 Camping Orléans (493 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.50 Beach Lake Lyster (477 reviews) Good for kids
- 4.50 Park of Sainte-Agathe-de-Lotbinière fall (369 reviews) Dogs allowed