Dogs allowed Nature Center - Park in Quebec, Canada
Open on Google Maps
225 Chem. de la Plage, Cowansville, QC J2K 2J3, Canada
Rating on Google Maps4.60 (526 reviews)
- Thursday: 8 am to 8 pm
- Friday: 8 am to 8 pm
- Saturday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Sunday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Monday: 8 am to 8 pm
- Tuesday: 8 am to 8 pm
- Wednesday: 8 am to 8 pm
ReviewsFrequently mentioned in reviews: beach (6) kids (6) place (8)
5Sandeep B. 1 year agoThis is a very nice nature park that has activities for all age groups. It has a nice little beach, hike trails, bike trails, free weight outdoor gym for adults, play structures for kids, outdoor games for adults, a lot of green space. Great job by the city.
5Andrei C. 2 years agoLovely and cozy place, with small beach for kids Open fire 🔥 not allowed but we saw a few portable BBQ There is a place with paddle board rental, catamarans and canoes. Two volleyball courts 🏐 Basketball court 🏀 Skate yard - skateboard training facility
5Huy B. 2 years agoVery nice small public place for picnic with water play, park and small beach. They have canoes, kayaks, paddle boats for rent. The water is shallow so it is very safe for kids.
5M. 2 years agoYou can have just about any family activity here! .. parties, volleyball, tennis, swimming, relaxing in the sun, relaxing in the shade, nature walks, rollerblading, skateboarding, the beach, swings and fun for the kids, waterpark for the kids... and more. Great visit!!
5Criss M. 2 years agoLovely place! Lots to do!
5Yuliya K. 2 years agoVery nice place to spend a day
5Michelle G. 1 year agoGreat hidden gem. 😍🤩
5Tidiane D. 9 months agoGreat place for the family with lots of activities
4c. 1 year agoNice place for a family time
4Rachelle L. 1 year agoLots of space, alot of different activities for different people. And walking paths. I think bathrooms should be open year round. As of 2022 this year, paying booth starting unless you are a citizen of cowansville. Aslong as prices are acceptable and decent. Will still go for hot days.
4prisci B. 8 months agoLoved this place! Nice picnic area. The view is soothing. Waterpark and playground for kids to have fun. You may rent pedalo n other equipment for some randonée on the lake or river...chalet on site...
4Ian S. 9 months agoNice little beach in Cowansville. The swimming area is very small and shallow. Better suited to families with young children. There are a lot of rules (e.g., no balls, no frisbees). The lifeguards are very attentive. The washrooms are very clean.
4Lydia M. 9 months agoThe only thing that made the experience not be so "awesome" was the fact that I was told there was a 3hr wait to rent paddle boat but the minute I stepped out of the line, 2 became free. Bad luck is what it was- other wise everything else was great
3Jason W. 9 months agoBeautiful park but the beach itself needs to be expanded.
2Caroline W. 1 year agoDisappointed, was planning on walking my small dog here. Got stopped by a police officer saying dogs are not permitted, he said there was a sign. I never saw the sign going towards the main parking. On my way back, I looked for it... it was pretty high up on a pole to the side (lake side) and not very big. Seriously, if dogs are not permitted, even on a leash, the sign should be much bigger, placed to be obvious and visible while seated in a car AND closer to the entrance. It should also be stated in the description on Google, I even looked it up before going (dog friendly on leash pedestrian trails)
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.60 Chauveau Park (1796 reviews) Wooded park with sports & trails
- 4.50 Station touristique Duchesnay (1476 reviews) €156
- 4.50 La Maison Simons (1363 reviews) Department store with designer apparel
- 4.30 Major Beach - City of Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts (849 reviews)
- 4.40 Douglass Beach (675 reviews) Good for kids
- 4.60 Parc de la Chute-Montmorency - Accès principal (656 reviews) Cascade with zip lines & via ferrata
- 4.40 Le Genévrier (612 reviews) €141
- 4.40 Camping du Lac Blanc Inc (591 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.30 Parc De La Peninsule (560 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.80 Réserve naturelle du Marais-Léon-Provancher (559 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.60 Nature Center (526 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.00 Beach Lake St. Joseph (511 reviews)
- 4.10 Camping Orléans (493 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.50 Beach Lake Lyster (477 reviews) Good for kids
- 4.50 Park of Sainte-Agathe-de-Lotbinière fall (369 reviews) Dogs allowed