$$ Intimate choice for pizza & beer Omnipollos hatt - Bar in Stockholm, Sweden
Hökens gata 1A, 116 46 Stockholm, Sweden
Contact+46 76 119 48 44
Rating on Google Maps4.50 (3458 reviews)
- Sunday: 12PM to 1AM
- Monday: 12PM to 1AM
- Tuesday: 12PM to 1AM
- Wednesday: 12PM to 1AM
- Thursday: 12PM to 1AM
- Friday: 12PM to 1AM
- Saturday: 12PM to 1AM
- LGBTQ+ friendly
- Transgender safe space
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- NFC mobile payments
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dogs allowed
- Gender-neutral toilets
- Food at bar
- Wheelchair-accessible toilet
- Wheelchair-accessible car park
- Wheelchair-accessible entrance
- Kerbside pickup
- Outdoor seating
ReviewsFrequently mentioned in reviews: great (6) beers (7) beer (11) pizza (17)
5Liam J. 8 months agoSince living in Sweden I’ve been to maybe 15 different pizza places, and this was easily the best pizza I’ve had here. Delicious thin crust pizza baked in a wood fire oven with plenty of tantalizing options on the menu. The beer selection was top notch as well and we all enjoyed our choices much more than typical Stockholm fare. The only downside was how hard it was to get seats, but that only speaks to how many people think it’s worth waiting out in the cold for.
5Juhani L. 1 year agoNice chill and cozy place where you can have very good (also wacky) beers and pizzas. On Saturdays you have to come here right after the place opens its doors, otherwise you might not fit in with your friends. The price of pizzas are ~12-15€. The price of beers (size 0,2l - 0,4l) are 9-18€ per glass. If you are going to taste through the beer tap list, bring some money with you. I really recommend to visit here!
5Juljan D. 7 months agoThis place is a hotspot for locals and tourists alike. Music is great and the food is amazing. Pizza and beer for a reasonable price, what more does a person need?
5Tim V. 10 months agoCraft beer and great neapolitan pizza. What's more to want? Limited but amazing selection of beers. Staff is super helpful and engaging. When we were there they had a keg of the Omnipollo Scoop on tap, one of the greatest beers of ever had!
5Alex S. 9 months agoAmazing food, beer, and service! What more could you ask for. Great vegetarian and vegan options! Delicious homemade ginger ale too! The staff was extremely friendly and welcoming!
5marjan k. 1 year agoIt is located in a cozy location and accessible by public transport easily. with good staff, indoor and outdoor space and taking a short time to have your food on the table from fresh ingredients, best pizza experience in Nordic region I guess😅, we chose number 9 and ten on the menu and both were delicious and tasty.
5Patricia T. 1 year agoDelicious pizza, also the self-made drinks are great (ginger ale, elderflower). Went there in the afternoon so we directly got a table and the pizza was served within minutes. 😊
5Kaitlyn A. 7 months agoGood pizza and AMAZING craft beer!!! We ordered the #7 pizza. For beer we had: Pleroma - Space Cookie - Agamemnon. So delicious and full of flavor! Also, they switch out their beers almost daily, so endless new ones to try!
5Liu M. 4 months agoVery creative pizza with innovative frozen beer. I never imagined dry apricots can fit with pizza, yet they can and they rock on pizza. The frozen beer is such a delightful drink for summer, I’m wondering what it will be like for cider served in the same way. I’ll definitely come back for future menus.
5K. 1 month agoI absolutely loved this place. First of all, the symbolism stole my heart. Secondly - the music! Best choice of finest rap oldies. Super friendly staff, the stickers, the plants changing from the ceiling… all those details create the most magical mood inside. Amazing choice of craft beers and saving the best for the last - their pizza is pure heaven. Probably the best I ate in Europe outside Italy. Keep it up! Imma come back to Stockholm just to eat here again 😍
5Ryan H. 6 months agoAwesome local spot for great craft beers and pizza. The ambiance is great, glass globes with plants and lights inside then hang from the ceiling and provide soft lighting.
5Stijn Z. 2 months agoExcellent beer and pizza and great of value for money. Place was packed but still received my pizza only 5 minutes after I ordered it. Could have eaten another one, it was that good
4Sheila G. 10 months agoVery good pizza, but unfortunately they don't have soda, only beer, tea and water as drink options.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 3.40 Jensens Steakhouse (5110 reviews) Cosy
- 4.30 Flippin' Burgers (4711 reviews) Independent burger joint with retro vibe
- 4.10 Clarion Hotel Stockholm (4380 reviews) €87
- 4.40 La Neta City (3865 reviews) Casual joint for Mexican street food
- 3.90 Vapiano Gamla Stan (3679 reviews) Relaxed eatery for pizza & fresh pasta
- 4.50 Omnipollos hatt (3458 reviews) Intimate choice for pizza & beer
- 3.80 Pizza Hut Klarabergsgatan (3386 reviews) Casual pizza chain with wide selection
- 4.10 Urban Deli (3266 reviews) Brunch
- 3.50 T.G.I. Friday's (3189 reviews) Lively American restaurant & bar chain
- 4.50 Restaurant AG (3097 reviews) Hip restaurant for dry-aged steaks
- 4.10 Midan Odenplan (2874 reviews) Casual
- 3.80 Mister French (2688 reviews) Chic eatery for seafood & French cuisine
- 3.90 Pong Buffe (2656 reviews) Modern Pan-Asian buffet restaurant
- 4.30 La Neta Söder (2417 reviews) Casual
- 3.70 Vapiano Kungsbron (2356 reviews) CLOSED
Call +46 76 119 48 44 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Stockholm
- Beaches in Stockholm
- Coffee Shops in Stockholm
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Stockholm
- Hospitals & Clinics in Stockholm
- Hostels in Stockholm
- Hotels in Stockholm
- Jewellers in Stockholm
- Lakes in Stockholm
- Museums in Stockholm
- Night Clubs in Stockholm
- Parks in Stockholm
- Restaurants in Stockholm
- Shopping Centers in Stockholm
- Sights & Landmarks in Stockholm
- Tourist Attractions in Stockholm
- Vegan Restaurants in Stockholm
- Zoos & Aquariums in Stockholm