$$ Great cocktails Caffe 11 - Restaurant in Cheb, Czech Republic
Open on Google Maps
Šlikova 8/11, 350 02 Cheb, Czechia
Contact+420 354 426 312
Rating on Google Maps4.30 (1005 reviews)
- Friday: 9 am to 10 pm
- Saturday: 11 am to 10 pm
- Sunday: 11 am to 9 pm
- Monday: 9 am to 8 pm
- Tuesday: 9 am to 8 pm
- Wednesday: 9 am to 8 pm
- Thursday: 9 am to 8 pm
- Cash only
- Bar on site
- Fast service
- Great cocktails
- Healthy options
- Outdoor seating
- Accepts reservations
- Wheelchair-accessible toilet
- Wheelchair-accessible seating
- Wheelchair-accessible car park
- Wheelchair-accessible entrance
ReviewsFrequently mentioned in reviews: good (7) place (8)
5s. 3 years agoGood place for coffee in Cheb. Recommended by locals and great choise. Really good coffee, nice selection of cakes amd snacks, possibilities of breakfasts and lunches. Service was very nice and decent prizes. Card payments accepted.
5Filip H. 5 years agoA place where you can sit down with your friends and have a nice time. Though, it's easier to make a booking as often you won't even find a table around to sit down, especially during summer season.
5Kosziescha D. 5 months agoFriendly and delicious
4Juuso H. 4 years agoRestaurant was bright and clean. Service was "Czech good", food delicious and plenty, but price was a little too much high in my opinion. We were able to change our side dish though! :) Even with a car it was relatively easy to reach with free parking, like all restaurants in the central area. Paying by card was not possible, but cash could be withrawn from a bank close by.
4Aleš C. 1 year agoGood food, reasonable pricing, good place to hang around. You will not dream about coming back but if you are around the place you might as well visit it and enjoy.
4Pulato R. 4 years agoIt's a great location with a good atmosphere. The waiters were friendly too. The only problem I had was that the hot white chocolate was more of a custard drink.
4Marek S. 5 years agoRight place to have a nice meal. The food was perfect and service excellent. One star is missing due to a little bit higher prices. Will definitely come back once in town.
4Annika F. 7 months agoCozy caffee with good drinks. The cakes didn't look tasty but didn't try them.
3Dave p. 4 years agoThis is a good place to for a coffee or a drink. Also the food was good. The servers didn't seem to be so friendly. And keep this in mind before going. This place DOES NOT TAKE CREDIT/DEBT CARDS! CASH ONLY. Not so smart for being in the square of a somewhat touristy area.
3Csaba K. 4 years agoThe place is nice, but I dont want to wait over an hour to wat a carbonare
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.40 Restaurace U Krále Jiřího (2119 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.70 Kartarena Cheb (1292 reviews) 693 kr
- 4.50 Restaurace / Penzion - Selský dvůr (1050 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.30 Caffe 11 (1005 reviews) Great cocktails
- 4.70 Restaurace U Drozdeků (956 reviews) Reservations required
- 4.20 DEJAVU Restaurant Cheb, s.r.o. (733 reviews) Outdoor seating
- 4.20 Hotel Resort Stein (657 reviews) 823 kr
- 4.50 Euro Asia (652 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 3.90 Da Angelo (650 reviews)
- 4.50 Chamber Hurka spa & wellness (627 reviews) 940 kr
- 3.60 McDonald's (625 reviews) Iconic fast-food burger & fries chain
- 4.10 STEAK & FUSION BAR ŠPALÍČEK (606 reviews)
- 4.50 Huong Que Vietnamská restaurace (545 reviews)
- 4.40 Restaurace HVĚZDA (513 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.70 Restaurant Pergola (424 reviews) Dogs allowed