Beauty supplies & home health items Longs Drugs - Drug store in Honolulu, United States
848 Ala Lilikoi St, Honolulu, HI 96818
Rating on Google Maps2.90 (50 reviews)
- Debit cards
- Quick visit
- Tests limited to certain patients
- Appointment required for Covid Test
- Passport photos
- Wheelchair accessible entrance
- Wheelchair accessible parking lot
Health & safety
- Mask required
- Safety dividers at checkout
- Staff required to disinfect surfaces between visits
- Online care
- In-store shopping
ReviewsFrequently mentioned in reviews: service (6) store (6)
5D. 4 years agoThis is an ideal location for picking up the things that you need. It's convenient access and variety of products makes the Great auction for picking up food items and drink items. Most of the time the shop seems to be putting whilst stopped. I would give this shopping good rating.
5S. 3 years agoI needed to get a prescription transferred from MD while on vacation and everyone I talked to on the phone were very helpful. They were swamped when I initially called but they took down my information and offered to call me back. I was skeptical at first about this but within 10 min I got a call back and gave him all the necessary info. He called back within 3 min again to say he had tried calling my pharmacy back home and they were closed and wanted to let me know the status right away. I know what the other reviews have said, but wanted to let others know that they seemed to have fixed any customer service issues. I was very pleased with my service. And I NEVER take the time to write reviews but my experience was vastly different than what others had stated. Hope this helps others!
5Diana And B. 5 years agoVery helpful customer care and this lady her name is JACKIE she was very kind person I have ever met in this planet. She really help me alot .thank you so much Jackie I wanted to buy shea butter products for high porosity hair but they didn't have so she really take her time to direct me .thank you so much I wish they had that in store but this is my favorite store I love to shop
4Bert N. 7 months agoThis time it was slow service was really fast and I got my free N95 mask.
3Jimmy F. 5 years agoNice local store. Staff is friendly and we got grumpy responses only a couple of times in going here over 5 years. Managment is helpful. It gwts rwally busy especially on sunday when the new ad comes out. It is not the newest looking store but it is reliable and close to home.
2Jon S. 1 year agoRESTOCK YOUR SHELVES
2Benson T. 2 years agoPharmacy Department is outstanding but the overall store inventory has dropped considerably They always seem to run out of sale items Need to hire more personnel to restock shelves
2x. 11 months agoThe service there is really slow and the stock lacks a lot of needed items. I go to Longs often but the fact that I try to detour to other establishments every time is sad. The lines take very long. I wouldn’t go there if you’re in a rush because the lines can last up to 20 minutes. The people that work there sometimes seem to lack brain cells by their lack of care for the customers.
2Emma L. 8 months agoBe aware of this particular longs drugs/ cvs. As you walk through the entrance they do not have hand sanitizing wipes for the shopping carts.
2Samuel B. 10 months agoDon't cover or take some well known insurance, .i.e military Tricare or Veterans Administration (VA) insurance and this is not helpful foe saving lives, for many veterans and others with critical medical conditions. Critical conditions medications are unaffordable or too expensive.
1Peter K. 1 year agoLousy lousy service. Pharmacy phone system is total KAKA. You need to get a better handle on this store.
1Shadowkatz M. 2 years agoThe worst customer service. Law suit will be coming !
1Joshua Bruce T. 4 months agoNo COVID 19 test scheduling and a non-functional website. Poor form.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.70 Diamond Head State Monument (12940 reviews) Volcanic landmark with military history
- 3.80 Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (7377 reviews) Large hub for flights to and from Hawaii
- 4.70 Diamond Head Crater Hike (6277 reviews) Extinct volcano offers panoramic views
- 4.30 Aloha Stadium (4563 reviews) Hawaii's largest outdoor arena
- 4.70 Ho’omaluhia Botanical Garden (3668 reviews) Vast garden with 32-acre freshwater lake
- 4.20 Moanalua Gardens (1941 reviews) Serene park preserving native culture
- 4.70 O‘ahu (1871 reviews) Iconic, populous island with rich lore
- 4.10 Salt Lake Shopping Center (1224 reviews) Supermarket, eateries & services
- 4.10 Stadium Mall (785 reviews) CLOSED
- 4.30 Enchanted Lake Center (744 reviews) Strip mall with local & national vendors
- 3.90 McDonald's (602 reviews) Iconic fast-food burger & fries chain
- 4.10 Daniel K. Inouye International Airport Cultural Gardens (595 reviews) Picturesque landscaped gardens
- 4.40 Ice Palace Hawaii (561 reviews) Ice rink for hockey & public skating
- 4.00 Safeway (529 reviews) Supermarket standby for groceries & more
- 4.20 Makiki District Park (524 reviews) Community gardening, recreation & sports
Call (808) 833-2597 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Honolulu
- Beaches in Honolulu
- Coffee Shops in Honolulu
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Honolulu
- Hospitals & Clinics in Honolulu
- Hostels in Honolulu
- Hotels in Honolulu
- Jewellers in Honolulu
- Lakes in Honolulu
- Museums in Honolulu
- Night Clubs in Honolulu
- Parks in Honolulu
- Restaurants in Honolulu
- Shopping Centers in Honolulu
- Sights & Landmarks in Honolulu
- Tourist Attractions in Honolulu
- Vegan Restaurants in Honolulu
- Zoos & Aquariums in Honolulu